The experience gathered through its R+D+I projects has enabled the ATIC team to offer scientific consulting and counseling services related to the sectors aimed by ATIC. The methodology developed in these services (confidentiality, client’s needs analysis, proposal development, and project execution) guarantees providing a satisfactory service.
The R+D+I projects are based on a methodology targeted on developing the most sustainable solution for the problems and challenges requested. ATIC’s multidisciplinary team and its national and international contacts, in the academic or business worlds, aid in reaching quick and effective solutions.
ATIC also has an internal team specialized in identifying and applying for public funding to facilitate funding solutions for our clients.
The steps needed to develop an R+D+I project are as follows:
1. Initial contact
- Study of the company’s processes and identification of technological needs
2. Crafting of an action plan
- Report on the state-of-the-art
- Feasibility study on the proposed solutions
- Feasibility study on the economic viability
- Project planning
- Information on public co-funding options and tax advantages
- Establishment of agreements regarding contractual conditions, economic conditions and industrial property
- Management of public funding for the co-financing of the project
- ATIC assures quality in the execution of its projects through application of standards equivalent to the ISO 9001 norm
4. Project execution
- Execution of the actions agreed upon between the company and ATIC.
- Counseling on the protection of any new industrial property.
- License and patent management.
5. Follow-up service
- Continuous contact with the client to follow up on the project’s implementation.
- Contract on technique’s state-of-the-art updating.
|Method for producing uniform coverage with polymeric nanofibers.pdf||200.74 KB|